Technical Support Request
Please see your local distributor to arrange a repair with a Factory Authorized Repair Center, or create a request for service by logging into your Customer Portal account. Repairs are only covered under warranty when performed by Appion or a Factory Authorized Repair Center.
Please do not ship a product for repair without first contacting your distributor, Appion, or the authorized repair center.
Warranty Service Information
Factory Authorized Repair Centers:
The following repair centers are authorized by Appion to perform repairs on refrigerant recovery units and vacuum pumps, both in and out of warranty. For appION Digital Gauge repair in the United States, please contact the Appion factory.
United States of America
- Broadway Services
- Tool and Equipments Service Solutions
- Aries Distribution
Calgary, AB Canada
- Appion Australia Pty Ltd
+61 1300 277 466
- Unicorn B.V.
Technical BulletinsPlease see the below Technical Bulletins for important information about Refrigerant Recovery and System Evacuation.
- Hazards of Using 80% Shut Off Switches (PDF)
- Why you should use Inline Filter Driers (PDF)
- Protecting Gauges from High Pressure Surges (PDF)
- Preventing Voltage Drops thru Extension Cords (PDF)
- Non-Condensables in Refrigerant Recovery (PDF)
- Preventing Damage to Hose Gaskets and Seals (PDF)
- G5Twin Manual(PDF)
- G1Single Manual (PDF)
- TEZ8 Manual (PDF)
- PT500/800 Manual (PDF)
- AV760 Manual (PDF)
- P300 Manual (PDF)
Always wear gloves and eye protection and follow proper safety practices when handling refrigerant.
See these Tech Bulletins for more information.