MegaFlow BasicsHigh-Speed Evacuation Kit
The Basics of High-Speed AC/R System Evacuation
Features and Benefits
- Large diameter, vacuum-certified, 1/2" evacuation hose
- Allows up to 16X more flow than 1/4" hose
- Vacuum-Certified hoses don't collapse or permeate
- Every hose evacuated and tested after production
Faster Evacuation Made Simple
|Evacuating a 10-ton System to 500 microns|
|6-ft, 1/4" hose through a valve core||40 min.|
|6-ft, 1/4" hose with core removed||19 min.|
|6-ft, 1/2" hose with core removed||3 min.|
Even through 1/4" access ports, you can evacuate faster, simply with fewer restrictions and larger diameter hoses.
With these AC/R Evacuation Essentials, your vacuum pump can finally reach its true potential.
* NIST-traceable results. All connections made with 1/4" FL fittings.
Always wear gloves and eye protection and follow proper safety practices when handling refrigerant.
Refrigerant Storage Container Safety (PDF)
|Included in the MegaFlow Basics Kit (Part No. MGABAS)|
|1||6-Foot, 3/8"FL to 1/4"FL, 1/2" Dia. Black Hose||MH120006EAK|
|1||MegaFlow Vacuum-Rated Valve Core Removal Tools||MGAVCT|